Tuesday, June 21, 2011

So a little about me.... I am twenty three, almost divorced, and have a two year old daughter. I got married at nineteen after dating my boyfriend for almost a year and a year and a half in is when we found out we were goin to have a baby. I'm not going to dwell on what went wrong in our marriage because this blog is going to be about getting through and past the hard times in life. So after i had my daughter Lilly I had been depressed, not post-partum, just with what was going on in my marriage I felt like I didnt know myself anymore. I couldnt think of things I liked to do, music or movies I liked, just nothing. I felt like I was lost, I was married and had a beautiful daughter but I didnt know if my marriage was going to last and I was feeling helpless. Then one of the ladys from my parents ward let me know that they were playing volleyball wednesday nights at the church and told me I should come. Now i had played volleyball in high school and had loved it so I decided to go. I was really nervous about going the first few times but after going and getting to know the people it quickly became the highlight of my week! It was and is something I do for me, and so with that it became my "stress ball" Now I've become really good friends with several of the other players and we have been able to help each other through some hard times and had lots of good ones.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

  1. It's true, we have had some great times there and Glad we could help each other out during those times.

    ReplyDelete